Re: IP Masquerading

* JakeCatfox@aol.com (JakeCatfox@aol.com) [010807 10:35]:
> What is a good program for Windows 98 that will allow me to set up IP
> Masquerading to share my internet connection with some Linux boxes?
The Right Way to do this is to make one of the Linux machines do the
masquerade. A windows 98 machine should never used as any type of server
/ gateway / anything except a desktop system.

Additionally, this list is the wrong place to ask questions about
windows programs.

Vineet                                   http://www.anti-dmca.org
Unauthorized use of this .sig may constitute violation of US law.
Qba'g gernq ba zr!                    |tr 'a-zA-Z' 'n-za-mN-ZA-M'