RE: FW: Careful. This is for information only.

> >     rundll32 user32.dll,ExitWindows
>
> Meh. Doesn't quite work, even on 95.
> For one, it's ExitWindowsEx. And then it only shuts down if you click
> OK. And then it only really logs out if there's more than one account.
>
> There might be some other way like that that works, but it's probably
> a lot easier to just make something crash. ;)
>
> Mike McGuire

What about just popping a message onto the console ?

A lot of the machines spreading it around are ppl who don't even know they
have a web server running, and they probably don't care either, but they
would care about a message popping up on their screen every 30 secs.

Unfortunately I don't know enough about NT. (but then again... do I want to
?)

Ian