Re: LT WinModem and kernel headers

D. Hoyem wrote:

Paul,
  I realize that I'm getting in late on this thread,
but if you go to this web page you should be able to
find the LTModem driver in the .deb version that you
want
http://www.physcip.uni-stuttgart.de/heby/computer/ltmodem/

Thanks. That's where I got ltmodem-5.99b. I believe the problem is my lack of certain knowledge of my system.

First I had no kernel headers installed. Now I was able to install the only two packages I have found so far which were close to the needed kernel-headers-2.2.9pre17 I tried a link to one of those but there was a version conflict. I need to rescan my install CD's or find out the meaning of the two kernel header packages that I found.

My post at 3:39 MST - 10:39 UT is the latest development in this.

Thanks again,

Paul