Re: Sieving with procmail

On Mon, Aug 06, 2001 at 05:06:38PM +0100, P Kirk scribbled:
> At the bottom of the file?  That makes more sense.
> So would this work properly or is there a gotcha I need to think of
> before pitting it at the bottom of .procmailrc?
> # Put mail for that is not addressed to me or a mailinglist
> # in its own mailbox
> :0:
> * ^(From|Cc|To).*
> $HOME/mail/junkmail

I have something like this at the bottom of my .procmailrc:

:0:
* ! ^TOmyusername
* ! ^TOanotherusernameiuse
* ! ^TOsomealiasforme@somewhere.else
* ! ^From.*SomeFriendWhoSendsmeBCCs
bulk

This puts all mail not addressed to me or from a certain friend
into the folder bulk.  This catches all remaining list mail, and
most junk mail too.

		-- Phil

--
Philip <list-debian@tarsier.net>