Re: Sieving with procmail

On Mon, Aug 06, 2001 at 04:17:44PM +0100, P Kirk wrote:
| Hi all,
|
| I have procmail doing a lot of very useful stuff now and am left with
| that great mass of spam that needs filing.

| I want procmail to have a last rule that puts everything I haven't
| sieved into a folder called junk.  But when I try, the mailing lists
| stop being processed.

Where in your .procmailrc did you put it?  You can either define the
proper variable for the default folder and procmail will automatically
put the message there if no other recipe matches or you can have a
recipe at the _end_ of the file that matches all messages and puts it
in the proper folder.

HTH,
-D