Re: reinstalling w2k on a dual boot system

Brad Cramer wrote:
I had to replace my motherboard and had no trouble with linux (the board has
a different chipset than the old one just recompiled the kernel and away I
went) but I need to reinstall w2k which is on a 2nd harddrive and I don't
want to lose lilo could someone give me some ideas as to what would be the
easiest way to do this.
Thanks
Brad

Get your boot floppy, reinstall W2k, boot Linux from floppy and run lilo, should work.

Frank