Replacing a Corrupt ext2 Superblock

Hi!

e2fsck reports that the actual size of an ext2 file system differs from
the size currently stored in the superblock and that the superblock is
likely to be corrupt.

I know that it's possible to specify an alternative superblock when
running e2fsck (-b), but how can I find out where these superblocks are
stored on disk? (This information is provided when running mke2fs, but I'm
wondering how I can retrieve it again.)

Second question: If there is a valid backup of the superblock available on
my drive, how can I replace the obviously damaged superblock? (I recall
that "dd" allows me to do this, but I don't know how the exact command
necessary to replace the superblock.)

Thanks for any help!

Greetings,

	Holger