RE: am i being wormed? aaugh!

On Mon, 6 Aug 2001, Ian Perry wrote:

> About 15 mins ago it began hitting my subnet 210.x.x.x ... all Red 2
> packets.

Gee - must be my lucky day...

guess what subnet my isp uses :)

> I was getting random hits this morning, 5 hrs or so ago with one every 6
> mins.
> Now its down to every 30 secs.
>
> I looked up some of the IPs... most are in SE Asia, but some are in large
> corps here in Australia.  I can see some severance pay cheques coming
> around.
>
> Ian
>

> --

But, with very few exceptions, it is the composers of
the tunes, not the writers of the words, which have
made our English hymns famous.  The average Englishman
will happily sing any words to a good tune.

                                        Reginald Frary
                               "Don't upset the choir"

David Purton

http://www.chariot.net.au/~dcpurton/