keymaps

Hi list

Once upon a time, I used to have german keyboard layout on my console.
Now, having swiched to sid, I can only use american layout, which is
very awkward (if you are not used to it). When I try "loadkeys -d" I get
the following eroor message:

loadkeys: /usr/share/keymaps/defkeymap.kmap.gz: 4: cannot open include
file de-latin1.kmap

So, can anybody help me, please?

thanks

joerg

--
Did you know that if you play a Windows 2000 cd backwards, you
will hear the voice of Satan?

That's nothing!  If you play it forward, it'll install Windows 2000.