Re: Script to generate XF86Config-4

on Sun, Aug 05, 2001 at 09:00:17AM -0400, Antonio Rodriguez (arodriguez31@cfl.rr.com) wrote:
> [...]

My understanding is that xf86config is generally out of date (though
I've used it in a pinch) and XF86Setup isn't geared to XF86v4, though I
keep getting confused on this topic.

--
Karsten M. Self <kmself@ix.netcom.com>            http://kmself.home.netcom.com/
 What part of "Gestalt" don't you understand?               There is no K5 cabal