Xv-problem on xfree 4.0.3

Hi,

I'm running Debian testing/unstable with an 2.4.7
kernel and xfree 4.0.3. I have a Voodoo3 running in my
dual celeron 400, so I guess that Xv should be running
fine.

But when I start the xine dvd player, I get the
following message:

XvShmCreateImage returned a zero size - probably best
to try without Xv...

Then when I have a look at xvinfo it says "maximum Xv
image size: 1024 x 0". I guess this is the zero-size
that was mentioned in the error message. Anyone an
idea how I can change this value?

Herbert