FW: Adaptec Raid

It appears that it is lilo which is having the problem in booting
from the Array.
I have tried copying everything from a currently bootable SCSI
drive "sda" to the Raid Array "sdb".
I then remove sda which made sdb becomce sda.
The problem comes after all devices have been found. Normally a
prompt will come up which says LILO and it will give me a few
seconds to change which kernel boots up.

The problem is that the LILO prompt never comes up. Could this be
because LILO has not been installed on the MBR for the RAID Array?
 I had thought that LILO was already loaded into the BIOS some how
and it didnt matter what disk lilo is installed on.  If this is
the case and lilo is not installed on the disk does anyone know
how I can install it on a disk other than the sda disk or the disk
mounted at "/"?

Thanks again

Michael

 ###### Begin Previous message#######