Linux player for Sorenson video

I downloaded a QuickTime (tm) .mov-ie from Apple's movie trailers sites.
Is there any way to play them under GNU/Linux? I thought the non-free
xanim could do it. But it seems I've just put a good two-hour+ download
to waste. I would appreciate somebody's "working" experience. Details
follow:

alpha:~/movies$ xanim final_fantasy_tlr2_480.mov
XAnim Rev 2.80.0 by Mark Podlipec Copyright (C) 1991-1999. All Rights
Reserved
  Video Codec: Sorenson Video not yet supported.(E18)
Unknown(and unsupported) Audio Codec: QDM2(0x51444d32).
  Notice: Video and Audio are present, but not yet supported.
Usage:
   XAnim [options] anim [ [options] anim ... ]
   -h  lists some common options, but may be out of date.
   See xanim.readme or the man page for detailed help.