Unidentified subject!

I seem to have an interesting problem which wasn't there before I
upgraded to 4.1.0-1.

Xinerama enabled kills the server with int 11 after all the screens come
up.  If I disable Xinerama I can get one monitor to run gnome, the other
two remain in graphics mode but unused by gnome.  The mouse can move
between all 3 with no hurdles.  Xscreensaver seems to have no problem
running my screensaver on all 3 just like it used to even though gnome can
only use one.  Any ideas how to resolve this bug?

Anyone else encounter this?

--mike