Re: How to startx as normal user?

begin /etc/X11/Xserver

/usr/X11R6/bin/XF86_SVGA
Console

The first line in this file is the full pathname of the default X server.
The second line shows who is allowed to run the X server:
RootOnly
Console      (anyone whose controlling tty is on the console)
Anybody

end

I've never used 'locate'; I've always used 'find'. 'locatedb' was already
up to date. It must be running 'updatedb' whenever all the mounted HDDs are
being intensively read for no apparent reason.