GEFORCE 2 MX and LINUX

BeRnArD29ReIsSbErG04IlMeNaU1980

Hi folks! :-)

A friend has a Linux-system with kernel 2.2.16 installed. He has an Hercules 3D Prophet 2 MX with a GEFORCE 2 MX chip and he tried many times to get a nice x-screen with a better resolution than 800x600 and more than 16 colors, but we both were not able to find the right driver for this video card. He has now SuSE 7.0 and wants to buy an update to 7.2, because there is the support for this card shipped with. But I want to take him to the community of Debian users, because I think, that Debian is much better than SuSE. So I need your help, please. Can somebody of you tell me how to get this damned video card running?

Thank you very much for your help!!! :-)

Bernard
Jetzt und nur hier Ihr original PREMIERE WORLD SportPaket
plus 100 Euro ExtraPrämie: http://premiere.web.de