From: Andrew Pritchard [mailto:andrew@teppic.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2001 11:33 AM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: apt-get testing package on an otherwise stable box

Is there a way you can install a package from the testing branch using apt-get,
from a box which is in every other way 'stable'? I remember seeing something
like this I think on debianplanet - but I can't now find the reference.

Cheers,

Andrew Pritchard
Whether you think you can,
Or whether you think you can't,