RE: Deb-Newby: Read HOWTO's? Thanks....

Your comments seemed a little strange...???

I, for one, was extremely glad you posted.
A lot of good suggestions came out.  I would have never thought of using
Lynx.

I don't think that there are BIG and LITTLE problems on this list.  At the
risk of getting flamed I will say that Linux is not the easiest op system in
the world to either install or maintain, and after administering DOS,
Novell, and Windows systems for 10 years, it was an eye openner for me to
move across to Linux.

I think we are all here for one common reason, and that is to help each
other where we can.  I have in the past asked the most simple questions...
and when they are answered I think to yourself "Doh !!   Why didn't I think
of that"?

There are a lot of people who read this list who can benefit from every
comment no matter how large or small.

Ian