Re: X fonts since upgrade?

Sorry Mike,

    It seems that yahoomail (which now owns
rocketmail) was a bit slow last night and I didn't
receive either your off-list post or the one to lists
'til this morning when I didn't have time to reply.
Thanks again for going the extra mile to see that I
received your info!
    I am only running into 1 snag so far. I have a
Matrox G400 (dual head only) and looking for the
HALlib.a in
/X11/xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/drivers/mga/HALlib
as per Matrox's directions in the source they provide
for the XF4.0.2-3 I come up missing.
    As I occasionally run dual head, I might need this
for "complete satisfaction". I have heard from an
extended member of my LUG (who crunches code w/
Matrox) said that there is a DRM offshoot on
sourceforge (I think that was your link wasn't it?)
that I might need.
    But now I'm doing a source build just for the
mga_drv.o and the mga_hal_drv.o to use. We'll see if
it works but my stalling point at the moment is the
HALlib.a

http://www.xfree86.org/pipermail/xpert/2001-July/010232.html

> --
> Mike Brownlow           ><>
> http://www.wsmake.org/~mike/

> 1024D/8AA6EAFD 3861 96B3 EEA2 285C BE23  F706 3E1E
> EBB2 8AA6 EAFD

=====
Regards-   Tim Stetson  Whiskey Sour     Nuhn O. Yobiznez

		Licq # 14373626

   Why?.........Why not?..............Why not try?

          The rule of an inquisitive mind.