Re: reiserfs & mount

on Wed, Aug 01, 2001 at 11:59:02PM +0000, Rajesh Fowkar (hsejar@gmx.co.uk) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A few days back I had downloaded the latest versions of linux-util and e2fsprogs
> since I converted my ext2 partition to ext3.
>
> Now I have a free 1 GB partition /dev/hda9. I wanted to try out reiserfs on it.
> So I created reiserfs partition (mkreiserfs). Everything fine till here. Now
> surprise. If I put the following in /etc/fstab :
>
> /dev/hda9      /mnt/hda9       reiserfs defaults,errors=remount-ro       0       1

What happens if you remove all the options after 'defaults'?  I believe
'errors' is just an ext2fs filesystem option.  Though my 'mount' manpage
doesn't have any reiser info in it.

  What part of "Gestalt" don't you understand?          There is no K5 cabal
    http://gestalt-system.sourceforge.net/           http://www.kuro5hin.org
Free Dmitry!! Boycott Adobe!! Repeal the DMCA!!  http://www.freesklyarov.org