Re: potato to sid upgrade error 32 broken pipe

This is a problem alright.  You may want to get debian-testing in on this,
as a smooth potato -> woody transition is getting more vital by the day.
When woody freezes, there MUST be a smooth upgrade path from potato

--
Pardon me, but you have obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a
damn.