Re: freevxfs?

Ok, I'll learn to read one day.  Right now I'm trying to figure out why
high IO locks this machine up dead tight (which requires a FSCK of a
dirty disk, thus the thought of vxfs)...

Got a good link on scsi termination?   I've got the last disk doing term
power and that's it so I'm now confused.

Thus spake J.H.M. Dassen (Ray) (jhm@cistron.nl):