Re: DHCPd/pump domain search list issues

Bill> I determined what my problem was. I was using vinson.home as my
Bill> domain as I don't own a real one. When I switched it to
Bill> vinson.com it started working. It seems pump requires a real dns
Bill> name.

Probably a pump issue. I use .geens.internal on my internal network,
and dhclient doesn't complain about it.

But then again, I also run a DNS server for this domain.

BTW: I have a beta version of DHCP v3 installed (compiled it myself)
and it's set up to update the DNS if needed.

--
G. ``Iggy'' Geens - ICQ: #64109250
Home: <ggeens@iname.com> - Work: <guy.geens@cgey.be>