Re: DHCPd/pump domain search list issues

Bill> I am having problems with dhcpd and pump. I run dhcpd on another
Bill> system to manage my home net's IPs, but I can't get the
Bill> domainsearch list to be populated in /etc/resolv.conf. When I
Bill> obtain a lease with pump, it changes /etc/resolv.conf to include
Bill> my DNS servers, but it also blanks out the search line "search
Bill> <INSERT DOMAIN HERE>"

Add the following to /etc/dhcpd.conf:

option domain-name "<your domain>";

--