Re: Gnome

On Mon, 30 Jul 2001, Lute Mullenix wrote:

> Icewm, but that #@$!! gnome is still there. How do I GET RID OF IT? Is
> there a way to undo the update/upgrade so things will go back to the way
> they were before?

I have luck creating an .xsession file with entry
exec icewm-gnome

that will usually work for me. I also have removed the display
manager(maybe gdm) and am working from the command line with startx
command.

I don't particularly care for gnome either, for me it's either
icewm-gnome or fvwm. But I have had difficult trying to get icewm to
execute aterm rather than xterm when I click the little terminal..