Re: reiserfs question

> >I plan to try the reiserfs, but an curious about
> >the fsck. In particular, about when it runs after
> >so many boots. Do I have to disable this somehow.
> >I suspect a e2fsck on a reiserfs would be bad.
>
> tune2fs -i 0 -C 0
>
> is what u need.

I read this on the ext3 patch page but I've got questions
about it...

 - Should that command be in a startup script ?? If so, use
/etc/rc.boot ??
 - Is there a permanent config file this could be spec'd in ??

I've ran the command and it reported that it work (cycle count
set to "0", etc) but I have a feeling that after a reboot, it
will be "forgotten". Is that correct ??

Regards
Hall

PS I believe the "-C" above should be lower-case, as in "-c".
At least that's what the patch page showed... maybe they're
equivalents.