VFS: Disk change detected on device?

Hello,

i am getting this strange message in an interval of 4 hours.
The devices are the cdrom (ide1(22,0)) and the floppy (fd(2,0)).
I don't know anything on my machine which is accessing this devices.
There's no KDE or something similar running on my machine.
I get also the following message all 4 hours:
modprobe: can't locate module block-major-3
As far as i've seen yet, there's no module configured in the
/etc/conf.modules file and modprobe -c tells me that block-major-3 has the module ide-probe
bound to.
But on my system there isn't any module named so :(
Has anyone an idea what's wrong here and what i could do to solve this
problem?
I don't have any problems with the machine but this messages are a bit
annoying.
Thanks a lot!

Greetings,
Matthias

--
GMXler aufgepasst - jetzt viele 1&1 New WebHosting Pakete ohne
Einrichtungsgebuehr + 1 Monat Grundgebuehrbefreiung!