How toinstall Linux source ??

hi
I recently installed Debian GNu/Linux on my system. I used the Debian CDs to do that. After the installayion I found that the /src/linux directory is not there. I thought that I had to install the source separately and tried using dselect. I did find Linux source in the listing but there 4 different packages with diff version numbers. Is this the right way of installing/downloading the source code??
TIA
girix