freenet port conflict with wwwoffle... what to do

Hi.

Freenet's default port for fwproxy is 8081 but I already
have wwwoffle on that port (it's primary proxy is on 8080
and its control connection at 8081).  I use wwwoffle even on
my permanently-connected box so I can take websites with me
on my laptop to read on the bus/in the park/on the plane and
I'm not really ready to give it up.  If I were to reconfig
fwproxy to reside on another port would it complicate using
freenet?  (And would it hurt for the debian pkg to do so by
default?)

Thanks!

--
Tony