Re: RFC 2015 (PGP/MIME) MTA compliance (was Re: Off Topic: Mailing Agents?)

on Sat, Jul 28, 2001 at 05:09:47PM -0500, Nathan E Norman (nnorman@micromuse.com) wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 28, 2001 at 02:50:45PM -0700, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> > on Sat, Jul 28, 2001 at 11:46:42PM +0200, Joost Kooij (joost@topaz.mdcc.cx) wrote:
> > >
> > >  HA HA HA
> > >
> > > People want to use their mail, not understand it.  It should be *easy*
> > > to attach your personal documents to messages sent to addresses that
> > > happened to be listed on a webpage you just visited.
> > >
> > > Sigh, these unix people just don't get it, do they?  pgp/mime will never
> > > work if users can't click on it to see what will happen next.
> >
> > Could you translate that into English please?
>
> I think he's making a joke at the expense of all the people who have
> experienced the sircam worm.

Look, damnit.  If mutt *needed* a humor-detection plugin, mutt would
*have* a humor plugin.  Stop insulting my sensibilities.

;-^

--
Karsten M. Self <kmself@ix.netcom.com>      http://kmself.home.netcom.com/
 What part of "Gestalt" don't you understand?         There is no K5 cabal