Re: Debian Issues!!

Hi

I'm afraid I 'cheat' and grab the iso direct from http://www.linuxiso.org
which lists Debian right at the top (as it should be ;-) ). I did look
into getting it the Debian way, but decided to go with linuxiso.org as it
was easier and they're geared up for that sort of demand. I'm happy
enough for the debian mirrors retaining their bandwidth so my
dist-upgrade's can go through more quickly[1] ;-)

Regards, Martin
[1] Especially as I'm still on dial-up at home - though fortunately
unmetered with 29Mb coming through at present ;-)
--
martin@dbg400.net / jamaro@firstlinux.net
http://www.dbg400.net  DBG/400 - DataBase Generation utilities