Re: Backup strategey? (Was: Preventing windows from scr...)

hi ya cormac

two synchronized copies???  am assuming that mean that if you erased
foo.txt on the master... it erases it on the other disk too???

- if you lost your files/data on the master... it wasn't
  mirrored/synchronized to the other set .... hummm....
	- curious to see how/why you lost the data/files in the first place
	- it should have erased it on the other set too depending on
	failure mode

- automated backup...
	- use cron...

- free backup scripts...