Re: mozilla with SSL for galeon in unstable?

Shows how much I know: I belong to the Rev. Krusty's church :) (for people
that missed the joke: KDE has it's own browser [konqueror], and KDE's
maintainer within Debian is Ivan E Moore II <rkrusty@debian.org>)

--
Galt's sci-fi paradox:  Stormtroopers versus Redshirts to the death.