Re: Immediate logouts in IMP

Hi...
I had this problem too... crap... can't exactly remember how I fixed it...
What is the account name of your database manager?
I think in the horde setup part...it asks you....
the default they give you is "hordemgr" or something....
I changed it to "postgres" or something...

I believe I ended up blowing everything away...
then installed apache...
then installed postgresql
.... then installed imp (the only default option I changed was the database
manager name...)

oh, and I used php3 instead of php4

Hope you get it working....
I've looked at about agizzillion web emailers....
and found IMP to be the best for me...
(Allows me to have the basics.... folders, contacts, attachments)
and my favorite.... I can set quota's on the users mail....

Good luck...

Mike