Re: gunzip: ae_962.orig.tar.gz: not in gzip format

	Hi Andy,

	Once in a while the someone names the file .tar.gz when they tar it
then don't use gzip on it. Try just untaring with   tar xvf <file>  and
see what happens. That may do it, not sure.

	HTH,

	Jim Richards

Abstainer: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself
a pleasure.   --Ambrose Bierce