Re: 2 Linux in same partition

Don Cavaiani <doncmail@worldnet.att.net> writes:

> Greetings,
>
> I had Debian up and running just fine.  Then, I installed a free CD of
> TurboLinux into the SAME partition.  Looks like maybe I should not have
> done that as the "wires" seem to be a bit crossed now.  Can you briefly
> advise.  Probably now way to undo it now?  Please respond directly to me
> as I am not currently subscribed to the list.
>
> Thanks,
> Don

G'day Don,

I think you'll have to re-install, while you can (generally) run any
application from one linux Dist' on any other Dist' they all use
different startup files and put programs in different places and
installing one on top of an other will not work.

As a side note, I've used both Debian and Turbo linux and would
_Highly_ recomend Debian

Cheers
Joel