KDE pre 2.0

  Can someone point me to a source of potato debs for pre 2.0 KDE? I want pre
2.0 because I downloaded the 2.something kppp and its supporting packages from
kde.debian.net and it doesn't work very well for me. Pre 2.0 kppp worked fine.

  The newer kppp failed to connect to my isp because the error messages said
that it couldn't find a password from the server that would start a ppp session.
I am far from being able to trouble shoot problems like this.

Larry