Re: OT?:Proper owner of html files in Apache

Steve,

I guess I'm wondering if there's a good reason for a default of
root.root. I prefer to work as root as little as possible so hate to
become root in order to write any pages.

Do you think www-data.www-data makes more sense? Do you know of a reason
it's not www-data.www-data to begin with?

Thanks,

ken