AeroMail

	I'm having a problem with this package which is causing all
messages to be "From:" www-data (the user apache is running as) instead of
the user who is logged into the mail app.  I feel like this is a really
dumb problem, but the docs for this otherwise really nice package are
nonexistent.  Sigh.  I use exim for my mailer, and it works fine for
everyone on they system when they log in and use pine (as I am doing now).
I use UWash IMAP, and it works fine and sees all the folders and
everything.

	Is anyone using this package successfully?  If so, how are you
dealing with this?  Thanks in advance...

--adam b.