Re: cvs permissions

also sprach Danie Roux (on Tue, 24 Jul 2001 08:28:59AM +0200):
> Sounds like you want cvsup. Uses rsync and CVS. Even promises that
> it can can do device inodes and hard links.

i have been playing around with cvsup now after you said it, but i am
not getting lucky. the files are still created with UMASK permissions,
which is essentially the same as CVS. plus, i haven't been able to
figure out how to use cvsup to update the remote repository. in fact,
i can't see any differences - other than syntax - between cvsup and
cvs.

maybe someone can help me out or point me somewhere for help.

never underestimate the power of human stupidity.