Re: cvs permissions

also sprach Osamu Aoki (on Mon, 23 Jul 2001 03:18:00PM -0700):
> I think CVD can run scripts upon ci/co.  Write small scripts which correct
> and record permission.  Keep those permossion record in root:root 600
> file.

that is an option, but it's *way* too much work, which i don't have.

i wonder if there is a tool that does this... maybe i have to write
one... that time i might be able to find for the debian project...

printer not ready.
could be a fatal error.
have a pen handy?