logoutd and time.conf : HELP!

Hi,

I have a silly question: how do I enforce time restriction on the user?
I have a user on my box whom I would like to be able to login
ONLY between 6 pm and 10 pm. That is, to login in any form at
all (tty, ssh, gdm, everything).

I placed the following line to my /etc/security/time.conf

*;*;user1;Al1800-2200

hoping that it will allow user1 to login or stay in the system
for any service, from any tty, only between 18:00 and 22:00, every day.
I started /etc/init.d/logoutd and, unfortunately, there's no apparent effect.
That is, logoutd starts fine every reboot, but no restriction seems to be in effect.

Am I doing something wrong?
What is the best way to restrict a user in my situation?

Thanks in advance,
Alex

--

Alexander Roitman