Re: ... a mess with perl: End of the story

On Mon, Jul 23, 2001 at 02:06:49PM +0000, Victor uttered:
> So, in a nutshell:
>
> Not willing to do a mess with my potato 2.2r3 *JUST SUCCESSFULLY
> RESTORED* installing anything from testing or worse unstable I wonder
> if it is possible simply to add the needed modules simply compiling
> with the usual:

Nice plan, for the moment.

> perl Makefile.PL
> make
> make test
> make install

Yup, if you install them into /usr/local/share/5.6.1.. (the default, I
think, so it shouldn't be too much hassle.)
It isn't terribly difficult to make Debian packages from Perl modules,
however.

--
                                                    Steve
Synthetic Transforming Entity Viable for Exploration and Nocturnal Killing