Re: ... a mess with perl: End of the story

Steve Kowalik [debian-user] <23/07/01 19:30 +1000>:
> On Mon, Jul 23, 2001 at 10:47:06AM +0000, Victor uttered:
> > I'm unable to find dh-make-perl && rtfm under
> >
> > deb http://security.debian.org stable/updates main contrib non-free
> > deb http://ftp.it.debian.org/debian Debian2.2r3 main contrib non-free
> >
> > Where can I find them?
> >
> stevenk@auric:~$ madison dh-make-perl
> dh-make-perl |        0.8 |       testing | source, all
> dh-make-perl |        0.8 |      unstable | source, all
>
> Ergo, dh-make-perl only exists in woody or sid.
>
> --
>                                                     Steve
> Synthetic Transforming Entity Viable for Exploration and Nocturnal Killing

So, in a nutshell:

Not willing to do a mess with my potato 2.2r3 *JUST SUCCESSFULLY
RESTORED* installing anything from testing or worse unstable I wonder
if it is possible simply to add the needed modules simply compiling
with the usual:

perl Makefile.PL
make
make test