Re: Template Parse Error

David Goodenough wrote:
> So I did a search on the archive for this list and found
> advice (from the 17th July) to updrage DebConf on its
> own using apt-get install DebConf which duely went
> through (after one problem which a rerun seemed to
> cure).
>
> Unfortunately the problem still persists, and I can not
> get any further.

Well, are you gettng that same error message you posted still? I
seriously doubt it, if you have in fact upgraded to woody's debconf,
since it does not contain that exact text. Show me the error you're
getting now and I'm sure I can help you resolve this and get it fixed
for good as well.

--
see shy jo