Re: viewer

Markus Hansen <markhansen@gmx.de> writes:
MH> does anyone know which program i can use to view pdf, ghostscript
MH> and postscropt files?

("Ghostscript files"?)  I typically use gv for viewing PostScript
files, and it can display PDF files as well.  ghostview is an older
program which can also display PostScript, and I believe xpdf displays
PDF.  I've generally found the non-free Adobe Acrobat Reader (acroread
package) to have the best results when displaying complicated PDF
files, though.

	-- Abra Mitchell