Re: Email line-length defaults to about 76; how to increase?

also sprach Bud Rogers (on Sun, 22 Jul 2001 02:13:19PM -0500):
> Ah, yes.  I didn't think of MUA's that call external editors.  I've used
> kmail for the last year or so, and gnus for years before that, so I tend to
> think of the reader and the composer as one and the same.  Are there not some
> settings in .muttrc that are passed to vi or whoever?

not that i know of. but hooks within vi to let it know that it's being
used for the composition of an email message.

un uomo, per quanto tu lo possa ritenere stupido,
sara' pur sempre meno stupido di quanto tu lo creda.
                                                             -- viazzi