Re: c++ conversion

Hi!

Yeah, there are just some packages on your computer missing. Try <apt-get install g++>. If that doesn't help, and there's still a file missing, you can go to <http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages> ;the lower search form is a search for files in the distro. It gives you the names of the packages the missing files are in, and so you can apt-get them.

Cheers,

Stephan