Re: screen 1024x768 desktop 1600x1200

	Hi Again Markus,

	Yeah. I know what you mean. You have like a virtual dektop setting.
I was hoping one of my suggestions would work for you. Darn. Well, if
you have the resolutions in the 'Modes' line like in the example I gave
you, you should see if pressing CTRL-ALT-MINUS_ON_YOUR_KEYPAD helps you
out for right now. Like I said, I'm not exactly a wizard at the
XF86Config-4 file settings, but hopefully someone who has it down will
respond. Did you try the 'dpkg-reconfigure -plow xserver-xfree86'
command and just specify 1024x768 as the only resolution in there? That
might fix it. Not sure if that works ok on potato or not, if potato is
what you're using.

	HTH,

	Jim