Re: MUA with html support

On Sat, Jul 21, 2001 at 11:56:31AM +0200, Alexander Steinert wrote:
| > I do it with a combination of a line in my muttrc and a couple
| > of lines in my /etc/mailcap
| >
| > first put this line in /etc/mailcap:
| >
| > text/html; /usr/bin/links -dump '%s'; copiousoutput; description=HTML Text; nametemplate=%s.html
|
| Which version of links supports -dump?

The one in woody does (I don't have the number right now).  Version
0.84 (in potato) doesn't.  The woody version also has better color
support too.

| > I've also got auto_view lines and corresponding mailcap lines
| > for postscript, tex, and M$ word!!  (antiword).
|
| Could you send the ones for ps and tex, please?

For PS I would use ggv (GNOME Ghostview).  I'd like to know how you
handle (La)TeX files without having the .aux .log and other temp stuff
laying around.  Also, what do you use for M$Word?

-D